Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5 Things


Every week I'll give you five easy ideas to get your juices flowing. They will be mostly free and always less than twenty dollars.



Five Things...

You can do with your kids




1. Build a blanket fort.

Get out some clothespins, rubberbands, sheets, blankets, pillows, chairs, and tables. We recommend this during stormy weather with the addition of hot chocolate.

2. Drive West for five miles

Get out your compass and show them how the west was won. Stop at the file mile point. Nothing there?...have a picnic. See a store you've never been to?..stop in. Pick up litter and explain the importance of it. Visit a five mile neighbor. Sit and draw what you see.

3. Find a bug in the grass.

Spend some time getting acquainted.


4. Let your kids take pictures with your camera.

Let them call the shots.


5. Rent a movie at the red box

Pop some corn, drink Koolaid, hang










1 comment:

Otter Thomas said...

Creative ideas. I like them. I am a dad. Come by and see my site though you probably shouldn't try and learn anything from me. I am quite new at this whole thing.

By the way I found you at Dad Blogs.